- Management structure and organisational structure
In order to perform its functions, and develop its activity, the Consortium of Turisme de Barcelona has an internal organisation. In this section, you will find information on the Consortium's organisation and management:
See the Organisation Chart of the Consortium of Turisme de Barcelona [Pdf]
The current Director General of the Consortium of Turisme de Barcelona is Mr. Jordi William Carnes i Ayats, appointed by the Consortium's General Council in its session on 2 July 2014.
According to the session of the Executive Committee of Turisme de Barcelona on 28 July 2014, the functions assigned to the Director General are as follows:
- To represent “Turisme de Barcelona”.
- To ensure the Executive Committee agreements are fulfilled.
- To provide all that is considered necessary for the good progress of “Turisme de Barcelona”, and to tend to and protect its heritage, availing, at all effects, of the most extensive faculties for inspecting, tending to and supervising all the “Turisme de Barcelona” services and facilities and its expressions.
- To manifest the representation of “Turisme de Barcelona” for intervening in all kinds of legal business, signing the public or private documents needed for this purpose.
- To order the collections and payments, issuing the deliveries and orders without other limitations than those arising from the faculties granted to the permanent Auditorium.
- To order purchases and reduce expenses, when the amount does not exceed 300,506 Euros per transaction, giving account thereof immediately to the Executive Committee.
- Headquarters and offices
Pursuant to Article 3 point 14 of the Statutes of the Consortium of Turisme de Barcelona, an essential function of Turisme de Barcelona, inter alia, is to manage facilities and equipment of touristic interest or interest for the city. In order to carry out its functions, in addition to its central headquarters, logistics centre and call centre, Turisme de Barcelona also has a network of offices and information points:
Passatge de la Concepció, 7-9. 08008 Barcelona
Telephone: [+34] 933 689 700
- Logistics centre and call centre
Carrer Alegre de Dalt, 26. 08024 Barcelona
Telephone: [+34] 932 853 834
- Offices and information points
[+34] 933 689 701