ObjectivesThe aims of the Barcelona Mar programme are:
- To provide the Barcelona brand with new attributes associated with the sea in order to reach new segments of the market.
- To give impetus to, work on and promote products and services associated with the sea.
- To contribute to developing nautical, maritime and undersea activities, disseminate them and promote their use.
- To disseminate and promote the use of the nautical facilities in the fields of amateur and professional sports.
- To contribute to disseminate and promote the heritage, traditions, trades, gastronomy and culture associated with maritime and fishing activities.
- To extend the sphere of action of tourism in Barcelona to the Barcelona coast, by taking advantage of Barcelona's prominence and excellent image as a tourist destination around the world.
- To work with the competent institutions, organisations and associations to contribute to boosting the economy associated with the sea.
- To contribute to the excellence and sustainability of all services and activities.
Advantages of becoming a memberThese are some of the advantages of becoming a programme member:
- You will feature in the printed promotional material for the Barcelona Mar programme and other informative publications produced by Turisme de Barcelona.
- On-line promotion on Turisme de Barcelona's website and social networks.
- Promotion at trade fairs, presentations and promotions in Spain and around the world.
- Promotions with the travel trade and in the national and international press.
- You will feature in Turisme de Barcelona's newsletters and its other delivery platforms.
- Access to statistical documents.
- Possibility of selling members' products and services through Turisme de Barcelona's bcnshop.
Contact Barcelona Mar
[+34] 933 689 700
[+34] 933 689 701
[+34] 933 689 701