The BCB is a specialised programme of Turisme de Barcelona and has as its basic aim the promotion of the city as a venue for congresses, conventions and incentive trips.
The BCB was founded in 1983 and was a pioneer in its field in Spain. All these years of accumulated experience have given us in-depth knowledge of the city in all aspects related to the meetings world. Our expertise has enabled us to consolidate a close relationship with the businesses in the sector.
- Advisory service for organisers
Information and help in selecting:
- Venue, accommodation and providers for your congress, meeting or incentive trip.
- Activity programmes for incentive trips.
- Cultural and recreational programmes for delegates and their companions.
- City tours and trips outside the city.
We also offer you the services below:
- Provision of city maps and tourist information brochures for participants.
- Liaison with the city’s organisations and institutions for municipal and protocol services.
- Coordination of inspection trips.
- Logistic and financial support for congress candidatures
- Planning the candidature process.
- Putting together the candidature file.
- Provision of the requisite graphic and audiovisual materials.
- Help with the candidature-presentation session.
- Support in promoting the congress, once it has been awarded.
- Coordination with the local authorities.
- Coordination of inspection visits.
- Advantatges for members
- Participation in specialised trade fairs on the BCB’s stand.
- Active participation in their promotional activities: Accompanying the BCB on specific promotions outside Barcelona and Contacting participants in fam groups.
- Inclusion of advertising in the BCB’s promotional tools (congress guide, website).
- Access to the confidential congress calendar.
- Access to the BCB database, with over 12,000 registers of business contacts.
- Processing customers’ requests for services.
- Technical support in the presentation of congress candidatures.
- Monthly Newsletter.
- Taking part in the members’ Annual Assembly.
- Fam Trips
- From time to time, the BCB organises group visits, from different markets, in order to discover, in situ, the city’s range of activities. For professionals only.
|Number of meetings|
|Seminars and symposiums||182|
|Conventions and incentives||1,781|
|Number of participants|
|Seminars and symposiums||27,954|
|Conventions and incentives||361,385|
In order to obtain the complete document or more information: email@example.com
[+34] 933 689 701